- DGAL Activity Report - In brief (PDF, 917.26 Ko)
- DGAL Activity Report - Key Facts (PDF, 1.82 Mo)
- DGAL : Key Figures 2017 (PDF, 219.01 Ko)
Health monitoring of animal and plant products
The General Directorate for Food (DGAL) applies two types of verification to ensure food safety for the public throughout the food supply chain:
- controls of production facilities and controls of distribution outlets, in order to ensure that their operations comply with regulations (good hygiene practice, product self-monitoring, etc);
- controls of products (French and imported), based on product sampling programmes called “monitoring plans” and “control plans”.
Take a look at the latest informations : Monitoring and control plans (PDF, 759.57 Ko)